Available for purchase from March 1st to June 20th, 2011
A 3 day Japan Rail East Pass (or JR East Pass) Special Offer is available to overseas visitors beginning March 1st for travel between April 1st and June 30th, 2011*, with fares available for adults and children in Ordinary (standard) class. With the JR East Pass Special Offer, enjoy great savings and a shorter pass validity of 3 flexible travel days, within a 10-day period starting from the first day of use.
* You may select travel dates between April 1st and June 20th, 2011 at time of booking. The e-ticket must be exchanged in Japan between April 1st and June 21st.
With a JR East Pass enjoy travel on the following:
- All JR East lines and trains: Shinkansen “bullet trains”, Limited Express trains and most local trains (except for Liner and Home Liner trains).
- JR East Limited Express Hakutaka, Odoriko and Super-View Odoriko operating on non-JR lines of the Izu-Kyuko, Hokuetsu-Kyuko railways.
- JR East trains Nikko, Spacia Nikko, Kinugawa and Spacia Kinugawa operating on the non-JR Tobu line.
- Sendai Airport Transit, Tokyo Monorail, Aoimori Railway, IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway
- JR Bus Tohoku: “Mizuumi”(Aomori Sta. ⇔ Shin-Aomori Sta. ⇔ Lake Towada Sta.) and “Oirase”(Hachinohe Sta. ⇔ Lake Towada Sta.) Please note that you must reserve a seat in advance to take these buses. Visit a JR Ticket Office (Midori-no-madoguchi) or Travel Service Center (View Plaza), located in most major JR East stations, and present your JR East Pass to reserve a seat.