The Great British Heritage Pass offers excellent value and free entry to nearly 600 castles, palaces, gardens and other historic attractions in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including Stonehenge, Edinburgh Castle, Roman Baths, Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Warwick Castle, Leeds Castle and St. Paul’s Cathedral. With so many properties to visit with this one pass, you’ll realize great value and savings after visiting even just a handful of attractions included on the pass! Select a validity that best suits your itinerary from 4,7,15 days or 1 month.
To highlight the variety of attraction categories available to cater to every interest, here is a short list of the 3 most popular properties, but don’t forget there are hundreds more:
- Castles: Warwick Castle, Leeds Castle, Cardiff Castle
- Gardens: Inverewe Garden, Torriden Deer Museum & Countryside Centre, Balmacara Estate & Lochalsh Woodland Garden
- Historic Homes: Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Mary Arden’s House & the Shakespeare Countryside Museum
- Places of Worship: Elgin Cathedral, Arbroath Abbey, St. Andrew’s Cathedral
- Royal Residences: Palace of Holyroodhouse, Blenheim Palace, Scone Palace
- Monuments: Stonehenge, Glenfinnan and Clifford’s Tower
- Special Interests: Beaulieu, Royal Albert Hall and Culloden
- Ancient Roman Sites: Roman Baths & Pump Room, Chedworth Roman Villa, Lullingstone Roman Villa
BritRail’s tip: Imagine the crowds that these popular attractions face – and now imagine skipping the queues and enjoying a completely cashless entry with a Great British Heritage Pass.