Refunds FAQs



How do I get a refund for a Paper Pass?

Since these are paper passes, you will need to send it back to our office for us to be able to process the refund.

Refunds will be granted if the unvalidated Pass, original exchange coupon or voucher is returned to the office from which it was purchased within one year from the date of issue. Passes or tickets should not have been used and bear no evidence of having been tampered with in any way. Note that 15% cancellation fee will apply per the sales condition.

Please send it to:

ACP Rail International

8375 Rue Bougainville, Suite 100

Montréal, Québec H4P 2G5

Kindly note that we are not responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may apply.

Wanting refund after activation.

Unfortunately, once the passes have been activated, as stated on the activation page, they are no longer able to be changed or refunded.

How do I get a refund for my seat reservation?

Unfortunately, the seat reservations are non-refundable and cannot be changed.

How do I file a request to receive reimbursement through the Rail Pass and Ticket Safeguard Plan if there has been loss or theft?

Pass/ticket holders must file a police report within twenty-four (24) hours of the loss and submit a copy with the claim.

Pass/ticket holders must submit notice of any claim to ACP Rail International within 30 days of their return home. Claims must include a notarized written report with the claim that includes the holder’s name, the date of validation, a copy of the police report and airline tickets (travel destination to home).

All original receipts showing amounts paid for the rail pass or ticket issued by ACP Rail International or an authorized travel outlet, including replacement pass/train ticket, must be submitted to validate the claim.

Please refer to the Rail Pass Safeguard Plan Ticket Wallet for a complete list of conditions and exclusions