One of the reasons why payments are not successful through our website is because our bank where the payments are processed is located in Dublin, Ireland and some credit card companies may block this transaction due to fraud protection as this payment from an overseas bank has not been authorized by the cardholder. This can easily be fixed by notifying your credit card company and letting them know you are trying to make a payment to “ACP Rail International” for the total amount of your purchase and that our bank is located in Dublin.
As well, the cardholders must not skip the authentication step when redirected to the Worldpay page.
Another reason that payments will not go through is if a corporate credit card was used. The payment system (Worldpay) will only accept payments from consumer(individual) credit cards.
If your computer is connected to a VPN, please disconnect when attempting the transaction as this sometimes causes the payment to fail.
Also, the shipping and billing address must be the same or the payment might fail.
Shipping charges and delivery time are dependent on your country of residence. (change)
The pre-booking time varies depending on the pass chosen. BritRail Passes and JR East Passes can be bought up to 180 days before the first day of validity of your pass. Eurail Passes can be bought up to 11 months before the first day of validity of your pass. For additional products please refer to their respective product Information tabs.
Please contact email@example.com with your request.
(For any additional products please refer to their respective product information pages for pass specifics.)
– With the BritRail Family Discount, one child between the ages of 5 and 15 travels for free when accompanying select Adult or Senior BritRail Pass holders on select passes. Additional children get up to 50% off the regular adult fare. Children under 5 years of age travel for free.
– With Eurail or Interrail Passes children between the ages of 4 and 11 get up to a 50% discount on the adult fare. please refer to respective product information for pass specifics. Children under 4 travel for free.
– For the Japan Rail East Pass children 6-11 pay up to half the adult fare.
– With the BritRail Youth Discount youths between the ages of 16 and 25 (inclusive) receive up to 20% off the regular adult fare on select passes
– Eurail and Interrail Youth Passes offer a discount for travelers who are 27 or younger on their first day of travel, usually in second class only.
– For the Japan Rail East Pass youth ages 12-25 receive up to 20% off the adult fare.
– With the BritRail Senior Discount seniors 60 years and older receive up to 15% off the regular adult fare in first class on select passes.
– Eurail Senior Passes can be used by travelers who are 60 years or older on their first day of travel. Please note a very limited number of Eurail Passes offer a senior discount.