A Royal Experience With a London Sightseeing Pass
Now that the Royal wedding is over and with Royal fever reaching new heights, now is the perfect time to take a trip to where all the action happened with a London Sightseeing Pass.
The Capital’s top royally-related attractions featured in the London Sightseeing Pass include:
- Westminster Abbey – where all the magic happened
- St Pauls Cathedral – Location of Diana and Charles Wedding
- Windsor Castle – The Queen’s Royal residence
- Kensington Palace – The home of Charles and Diana
- Royal Mews – See the Horse drawn coaches used for the wedding
- Eton College – See where Prince William Tower of London – houses the crown Jewels
- went to school
- Household Cavalry Museum – Shows the working stables of the Queens Guard and also information about Princes William and Harry’s regiment. The Blues and Royals
- Guards Museum – Look into the life of the Queens Guards
- The Queens Gallery at Buckingham Palace – Look over the vast artworks that form part of the Royal art collection.
The London Sightseeing Pass gives access to all of these and over 55 top London attractions including Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, ZSL London Zoo and a Thames river cruise.