Choose From 8 Australia Rail Passes
Now Offered by ACP Rail International
When one thinks about destinations that are renowned for being best traveled by rail, Europe, Britain and Japan likely come to mind…and now ACP Rail wants you to add Australia to that list, with the launch of 8 great Australia Rail Passes. Some passes include travel aboard the infamous Ghan through the Outback, and other passes include travel aboard The Sunlander along Queensland’s Coast; no matter what the route, travel is made easy with an Australia Rail Pass. There is surely a pass that best suits your itinerary so here’s a quick overview of the pass selection:
- Ausrail Pass: covers travel aboard all participating rail companies in Australia.
- Queensland Explorer Pass: includes travel along Queensland’s coast from Brisbane to Cairns.
- Rail Explorer Pass: travel aboard the Indian Pacific between Sydney and Perth, The Overland between Melbourne and Adelaide, and The Ghan between Adelaide and Darwin.
- Aus Reef and Outback Pass: travel along the coast from Brisbane to Cairns, as well as, travel aboard The Ghan, the Indian Pacific and The Overland.
- Aus Reef and Beach Pass: travel from Cairns to Melbourne and many stops in between.
- Trans Aus Pass: travel aboard The Ghan, the Indian Pacific and The Overland, as well as along the coast from Melbourne to Brisbane.
- Backtracker Rail Pass: travel from Melbourne, to Canberra, to Sydney to Brisbane and many stops in between, including connecting coach services.
- East Coast Discovery Pass: Select a route between two of these cities – Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Cairns.
With so much to see in Australia, international visitors will find great value in a rail pass that can deliver them to all the points of interest, all while enjoying the stunning scenic views en route. Plus pass holders will enjoy unlimited train travel over a 3 or 6 month period, with the exception of the East Coast Discovery Pass which offers travel in one direction over a 6 month period.
How should one begin selecting their Australia Rail Pass? Visit www.acprail.com/rail-passes/australia to see a map which depicts all the routes included with each pass. Compare this to your itinerary or list of desired destinations and find the rail pass that covers it all. Not sure where to begin? First time visitors to Australia won’t want to miss: Sydney for its beautiful harbour cityscape, Cairns for its access to the Great Barrier Reef, Alice Springs for the Outback experience, Brisbane for its surfers’ paradise and the list goes on!
Get your Australia Rail Pass by calling ACP Rail’s Call Center today at 1 866 938-RAIL (North America) or by visiting www.acprail.com/rail-passes/australia.
|This entry was posted by Angela on April 20, 2011 at 6:40 pm, and is filed under Australia. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|