The Europe Rail Pass
Enjoy the most flexibility possible…
Eurail Passes allow you to explore Europe by train, while benefiting from the value and flexibility that only a rail pass can offer. Before planning your next trip to Europe, be sure to consider these top 5 things to know about the Europe Global Pass.
- You can visit 21 countries with the Eurail Global Pass!
- The Global Pass is valid on trains operated by the national railways, both within and between the 21 countries covered by the Global Pass. So start your trip in any of the 21 countries, and even travel back and forth between countries.
- Select your Eurail Global Pass for travel during a consecutive period or with ‘flexi’ travel days. ‘Flexi’ days allow you to fill in the date in the travel calendar on your pass before boarding the train. Each travel day lasts anytime from midnight of one day to midnight the next day.
- You can save with the Youth discount or, if you are travelling in a group of 2 to 5 people, with the Saver group discount.
- Eurail Pass holders are entitled to a variety of discounts and free offers in the countries where your Pass is valid. Here is the full list of Eurail benefits.
If you are a European resident, please check InterRail Passes