Share a Rail Holiday Memory
Tell us about your favorite rail holiday experience and you could win a pair of ACP rail passes with a value up to $1500* to the destination of your choice; will you be heading to the United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, the United States or Australia? Enter now!
Include any details that made your trip memorable, while giving us an idea of the rail routes you took. We’d love to hear about any little details that made your train experience complete, from the cities you stopped in and the attractions you visited, to the view from your window and the comforts you enjoyed en route.
Share your rail holiday memory or experience and be sure to select your preferred rail holiday destination prize:
- Europe (Two 10-day Eurail Global Flexi Passes in First Class, approximate saver value of $1422 CAD)
- United Kingdom (Two 8-day BritRail Flexi Passes in First Class, approximate value of $1370 CAD)
- Japan (Two 10-day JR East Consecutive Passes in Green Class, approximate value of $1138 CAD)
- United States (Two 12-segment Amtrak USA Rail Passes, approximate value of $1250 CAD)
- Australia (Two 6-month Rail Explorer Passes, approximate value of $1212 CAD)
*Winner will be drawn at random from all entries that fit the criteria of providing their own and true rail holiday experience or memory. At time of entry, all participants must select which rail passes would be their eventual prize if chosen as the eventual winner. The prize will be awarded in the form of 2 rail passes as per the entrant’s selected rail holiday destination prize, with a value up to $1500. Pass selection varies according to the eventual winner’s country of residence. Please note that entry stories or photos uploaded may be shared on ACP Rail’s blogs or Facebook pages, to be appreciated by other interested travelers.
The contest period is from September 1st to November 1st, 2010. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Please refer to Official Rules.